Byamba is a unique performer, who combines World Champion athletic prowess, with numerous special talents, and a tremendous charismatic presence. In a seven-year span, Byamba's work includes:
- appearing in 3 feature films
- appearances on over 45 TV shows
- principal Talent in over 85 national and international commercials
- principal Talent in over 20 print ads
- live appearances at over 300 events
Producers and directors have universally raved about Byamba's innate acting talent, his enthusiasm, and dynamic energy.
Some highlights include:
- In 2013, Byamba starred in nearly 100 live "Sumo+Sushi" shows, nationwide.
- In 2012, he spent several weeks acting for the illustrious Canadian Opera Company.
- For years, he has performed sumo shows in stadiums, including the Los Angeles Sports Arena, Texas Motor Speedway, and national tours of stadiums in India.
- From 2007 - 2011, Byamba was principal mascot for Subaru Canada, appearing in multiple TV commercials, and dozens of print and web ads. He also made appearances for Subaru at Auto Shows all over Canada, and did many live dealer appearances, too.
- Byamba's guest appearance on "Big Brother" ("Gran Hermano") for one week in Spain generated top ratings, nationwide!
- He appeared on the 2010 season of "America's Got Talent", showing off his sumo skills.
- Byamba's "KGB Sumo" commercial debuted during the Super Bowl (2/7/10).
- He was featured in ESPN's annual "Bodies Issue"(10/19/09) -- with three pages of photos, more than any other athlete! He has also appeared in other ESPN Magazine full-page spreads in 2012 and 2013.
- Byamba was honored in person by Arnold Schwarzenegger at the 2007 Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio.
- He has done live shows for private birthday parties of billionaires and royalty.
Byamba appears worldwide, with numerous international performances each year. Truly, he is the most experienced and well-traveled sumo performer on the planet!
Beyond just sports talent, Byamba demonstrates great emotional range of expression, spontaneity, and depth. He also has numerous skills, including:
- horseback riding
- master cooking abilities (sushi, hotpot, all Asian cuisines, and more)
- swimming, basketball, golf, football, all types of wrestling and grappling
- singing -- awesome ability (and great at karaoke)
- tri-lingual in Mongolian, Japanese, and English
Watch for Byamba's upcoming TV and film appearances . . .